Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Look what I bought!

Don't you just love coming home from the shops and showing whoever's about what you just bought? Especially if it was on sale and you feel that I-just-got-a-BARGAIN pride swelling?

Now imagine you're hundreds of miles away from your flatmates, parents and friends and have noone to show your latest purchases to until September...

Well, that's where you come in! This is definitely going to be a regular fixture - showing people stuff I've bought, clothes or otherwise, brings me so much pleasure. And feedback would be greatly appreciated.

Here's what I bought today...







One thing I have to say for my time in Spain; I LOVE Spanish shops and their sales are incredible! I bought this lovely red cardigan for 3.99EUR. Yeah, you read that right! I just checked the conversion rate for today ('cos I'm a bit of a geek) and that works out at £3.36!

Can't wait to wear it when I get back to Scotland!




I think I might have seen similar tshirts to this at home but I love it! You will soon learn that anything with flowers is alright by me! I love the clashing of pink and red. And yes, if you look closely, you will see that lovely red sticker says 3.99EUR as well.


This is my absolute favourite though...A quirky bird, polka dot AND floral print scarf! Three amazing prints in one! I like the sinister crow in contrast with the bright flowers and polka dots.

And it was on sale too. This time from Zara (fast becoming my new favourite for quirky prints. I also spotted a skirt with some retro looking synchronised swimmers and another with little penny farthing bicycles)
This cost me 5.99EUR (that's £5.05 to you and I) and I can't wait to wear it when I go back to uni!






So what do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear what you think, you'll make my day!