Friday, July 16, 2010

First Outfit Post!

Wish me luck...for this is my first outfit post! Unfortunately it's not something super stylish that I took ages thinking up...I'm working full time with kids at the moment don't you know!

I wore this today to go out for lunch with adopted Spanish family and then to hang about the house.

I've fallen in love with this yellow top all over again! I actually bought it in a charity shop a couple of years ago for 99p but have been reluctant to wear it as I didn't think it suited me. Thank goodness I held on to it!

Coming to Spain meant I had to conquer my fear of sleeveless tops and bare legs and so today's post is something I probably would never dare without the addition of tights and a cardi at home.



Dorothy Perkins yellow ruffle detail vest top - 99p charity shop

Floral elasticated waist jersey skirt - 4 euros, Lefties

This skirt was one of my guilty first buys in my first week when I discovered an AMAZING Spanish shop called Lefties. The skirt's a brilliant fit and what's more cost a tiny 4 euros in the sale (6 euros originally though!! what a bargain!) I bought another in black and pink but they had about 8 different colours. Was SO tempted to buy them all!

I can't lie though...I've actually bought a fair bit from Lefties. They have some lovely dresses and I picked up a couple of cardigans for 5 euros each. Everything feels good quality so I'm pretty chuffed with myself! I'm sure I'll be including the dresses and the other skirt (and anything else I might accidentally buy) in outfit posts over the next couple of weeks.




Apologies for my extra shiny cheeks! It's been between 35 and 37 degrees today and heat and myself don't mix very well!


What dyou think? An outfit for less than a fiver! (if we pretend I went barefoot all day, anyway)




2 comments:

  1. proud to be ur first follower!!! cute blog!

    http://theveiledbump.blogspot.com/ ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks so much! I'll certainly be checking out yours too :)

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear what you think, you'll make my day!