Saturday, July 24, 2010

The Birds and the Bees

Ha! Made you look! It's just a bird print top, no bees remotely involved.
So this is the other top I bought in the Dorothy Perkins sale, it was reduced to £12 and it's so lovely and unusual. I think the colours will be great for Autumn and I love the bird print.
There's something so cute and quirky about a bird print in my opinion!
Love the puff sleeves too! Can't wait to try it on in a few weeks!
I reckon I'll wear this with a black or denim skirt and my staple bright red shoes and black tights, with a black blazer or cardi if it's chilly.
Aaaah another satisfying purchase!
Also, I would like to apologise for what feels like a rather boring blogging debut! I have noone to take outfit photos for me here and don't have access to most of my clothes for another few weeks. September onwards will really be the time to read my blog as I'll be able to show you a bunch of my favourite outfits and hopefully won't have to take photos on my camera's timer whilst balancing it on the TV!
I also don't really feel comfortable in summer clothes. Shorts and tshirts or vests and skirts have never really been my thing and seeing as that's mainly what I'm wearing here, I don't want to write outfit articles because I don't feel these outfits reflect my personal style and, of course, I don't want photos of me without my safety blanket cardigans and tights!
I'm not really confident with my size 16/18 figure and don't want everyone to see a load of flesh when they click on my page!
I'll see what I can do though, I'm getting gradually more confident as I get used to having my legs/arms out so I'm sure there'll be another outfit post or two to come!
Does anyone else ever get a bit camera shy come summer? Let me know!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear what you think, you'll make my day!