Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Look what ELSE I bought!








Following on from yesterday's "Look what I bought" post, I thought I'd show you a bit of online sales shopping I've been doing since I'm missing the actual sales at home.


I managed to be good (by my standards!) and only ordered from www.dorothyperkins.com despite receiving the newsletter updates about 70% off sales from ASOS, Miss Selfridge and New Look.

(I did, of course, check their sales out and they are A-M-A-Z-I-N-G but I have to try and save SOME money!)

So here's what I bought from Dorothy Perkins...

From top:

Floral Tunic Dress, reduced from £25 to £7

Oatmeal crochet trim cardi, reduced from £25 to £15

Grey bow print cardi, reduced from £25 to £15

Clocklet necklace, reduced from £12 to £3

and Suede black bow shoes, reduced from £20 to £8.

So I saved myself £59 on RRP!

I also bought a Wildlife trust bird pattern tshirt which is soo cute but I can't seem to upload the picture so I'll save that for another day. Don't worry, you will see it!

Unfortunately, I won't get to see this stuff till September as it was delivered to my parents' home. (I stupidly forgot that Dorothy Perkins do European delivery)


Then again, I won't be needing cardigans here!


Have you bagged any sales bargains recently? I love hearing about other people's purchases so let me know!

3 comments:

  1. I love the cardigan's bow pattern! It's very cute! Sweet bargains too ;)

    By the way, I see you're studying French and Spanish? That's actually what I want to do too so would you recommend it? :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! Yeah it's great. This is my third year at Edinburgh uni, about to go into 4th year in September. My course is split between literature and language. Some of the more technical unis do degrees in translation and interpretation, which is probably better for actual language learning, but the way my degree works has been good for all-round knowledge of the language and culture of a place.

    And of course, the year abroad is amazing! Best experience of my life. I spent the year at a french uni (not as difficult as you think it'll be) and now I'm here in Spain working as I need to make up at least 8 weeks.

    Let me know how your choices go :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love the title of your blog just so you know! and love the cardigans, nice choices!

    ps. check out www.twogirlsonecloset.blogspot.com, we're new:)

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear what you think, you'll make my day!